Outsiders Inn Mission
To lift people out of homelessness through advocacy, support and resources, while serving the community with integrity, transparency and respect.
Our Pillars of Practice are:
- Respect: Outsiders Inn board, staff and clients work together in relationships based on equality and respect. We believe in making the right choices with transparency and accountability.
- Recovery: Outsiders Inn believes in the value of the lived experience of peers working alongside clients to help build and follow their plans for future success.
- Resources: Outsiders Inn partners with clients and community providers to mobilize formal and informal resources to achieve individual’s wellness and well-being goals.
- Resilience: Outsiders Inn practice will affirm and strengthen clients’ cultural, racial, and linguistic identities and enhance their ability to function in a multicultural society.
- Responsive: Outsiders Inn programs are embedded in the community and contribute to the community-building process by advocating for services and systems that are fair, flexible, accountable and responsive to emerging client and community needs.